The Hilo Naniloa Hotel is offering a “Free Round of Golf” at the Naniloa Golf Course to guests when booking a stay at the hotel, now through December 14, 2014.
Naniloa Golf Course is a beautifully landscaped 9-hole facility overlooking Hilo Bay, designed by Alexander Kahapea and built in 1970. It is open daily, offering golf instruction, putting green and driving range.
“Free Round of Golf” at Naniloa Golf Course features:
- 9 holes of golf per person, per stay, when booking a Bay View room category or higher
- Set of golf clubs per person, based on availability
- Additional 9 holes of golf available at $10 per person
- Cart rental available at $10 for 9 holes and $15 for 18 holes, based on availability
- Tee times booked at check-in and subject to availability
The par 35 Naniloa Golf Course is a great amenity conveniently located across the street from the Hilo Naniloa Hotel.
Hilo Naniloa Hotel amenities include:
- Comfortable and affordable accommodations featuring views of Hilo Bay, Hilo Harbor and Mauna Kea
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast
- Free self parking
- Bayside swimming pool and sun deck
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Business center
- 72 landscaped acres
Hilo Naniloa Hotel’s location near historic downtown Hilo with its interesting museums, galleries, restaurants, unique shops; nearby waterfalls; scenic attractions and Hilo International Airport makes it a perfect for a quick getaway. Extended stays are best when including a visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, located 30 miles southwest on Highway 11.
To book the “Free Golf ” special, call toll free: 855.309.5483 or visit www.hilonaniloa.com. Schedule your tee time and club rental at check-in.