- Best Available Rate starting at $99* per night for a mountain/garden view room.
- Snooze -n- Crooze starting at $119 per night. Includes a compact rental car. Driver must be 25 years of age or older.
- Room & Breakfast starting at $119 per night. Includes breakfast for two, per room, per day
The above specials are available until December 21, 2010. Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy, plus taxes, based on availability. There is no minimum night requirement. The specials cannot be combined with any other offer and are subject to change without notice. A current driver’s license will be required to pickup the rental car.
The current calendar of cultural events at Kaua‘i Beach Resort includes:
- E Kanikapila Kākou 2010 – a Garden Island Arts Council event, January - April
- Learning To Chant Your Genealogy Workshop – a Hālau Palaihiwa O Kaipuwai / Mālie Foundation event, March 6, 201
- 1st Annual F.A.M.E. Festival, March 20, 2010
- Na Lei Hiwahiwa ‘Ekolu Concert – a Mālie Foundation event, April 30
- ‘Ohana (Family) – a Mālie Foundation event, May 1, 2010
- Kaua‘i Music Festival Songwriter Conference – a KKCR Radio event, July 28 - 31
- Kaua‘i Mokihana Festival – a Mālie Foundation event, September 22 – 25
- 28th Annual Slack Key Festival – a Kīhō‘alu Foundation event , November 14
Kaua‘i Beach Resort offers excellent venues for the cultural events and activities. Most will take place in the Jasmine ballroom.
* kamaaina discount is available.
For reservations, toll-free from Hawai‘i, continental
U.S. and at 1-866-406-2782. Canada
For more information on Kaua‘i Beach Resort, click here.
For information on the
‘i, click here. Island of Kaua