Effective July 18, 2011, Aqua Hotels & Resorts (www.aquaresorts.com), assumes management of The Lotus at Diamond Head. The hotel will be renamed Aqua Lotus Honolulu and become part of the Aqua Boutique Collection.
One of Waikiki’s first full-service boutique hotels, the Aqua Lotus Honolulu was previously marketed as the hip “W Honolulu”. The hotel remains stylish with beautifully appointed Asian inspired furnishings and a relaxed ambiance.
Planned refurbishment of the guest rooms and common areas will enhance the hotel’s elegant décor and vibe. Another feature of the renovation is the refurbishment of the restaurant space and the re-opening of a contemporary new restaurant and lounge. Renovation work is scheduled to take place during the day when guests are out exploring and enjoying Oahu.
Hotel amenities include:
· Onsite restaurant and lounge
· Meeting & banquet facilities: Seats 80 for dinner and 120 people for standing reception. For smaller groups, the Penthouse Suite and Chef’s Table are also available. Video conferencing and other technology can be arranged
· WiFi in the lobby and rooms
· Complimentary coffee service
Guest room amenities include:
· ADA compliant and non-smoking room availability
· Private lanai
· Oversized desk
· Wireless Internet access
· I-Pod docking station
· Personalized climate control
· Electronic in-room safe
· and more
Aqua Lotus Honolulu is a 51-room boutique hotel offering fantastic views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean. Located at the east end of Waikiki, also known as the “Gold Coast” at 2885 Kalakaua Avenue, the hotel enjoys a tranquil and quiet setting along Waikiki’s main thoroughfare. Aqua Lotus Honolulu enjoys a beachfront position and is in walking distance to the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and tennis courts.
For more info, visit www.aquaresorts.com