The oceanfront Kaua‘i Beach Resort, home to the 19th Annual Hawaiian Slack Key Festival – Kaua‘i Style on Sunday, November 20, is offering great rates for Hawai‘i residents starting at just $109 per night.
“We’re honored to be the venue for this excellent Hawaiian slack key showcase and encourage kama‘āina to plan their Kaua‘i musical weekend getaway by staying with us,” said Robin Graf, General Manager of the Kaua‘i Beach Resort. “We have the most convenient location on the island, have spacious plantation-style accommodations and are a kama‘āina-friendly hotel.”
Amenities at the Kaua‘i Beach Resort includes:
· Complimentary shuttle service to / from airport and nearby golf courses
· Four Swimming Pools including 2 Lagoon Pools with Waterfalls & Beachfront Sand Pool
· 75 Ft. Lava Tube Waterslide
· Two Whirlpool Spas
· Fitness Center – Open 24 Hours
· Live music nightly in Shutters Lounge
· Fabulous Prime Rib & Seafood Buffet on Saturday and Sunday Brunch at Naupaka Terrace
· And more!
The Slack Key Festival – Kaua‘i Style take place from 12 noon – 6 pm. Many of Hawai‘i’s finest slack key musicians will be performing including: Ledward Kaapana, Brother Noland and Makana. Admission is FREE. Donations accepted at the door. There will also be a food booth featuring favorite local foods and festival merchandise available for purchase.
For reservations, see your preferred travel agent or call Kaua‘i Beach Resort direct at
808-246-5517 or toll free at 1-888-805-3843. The kama‘āina rate cannot be combined with any other offer. A valid Hawai‘i ID is required at check-in.